I. General information
1. Whenever the following terms are used in these Regulations:
1) "Website" - it means a website placed under the domain www.pneumot.pl which is the property of the Company,
2) "Company" - this means:
Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe L.G. PNEUMOT Sp. z o.o.
with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Brochowska 20 B, 52-019 Wrocław
District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register. No. KRS 0000187192; NIP 899-10-10-149; REGON: 930446240
Share capital 56 000.00
3) "Ordering Party" - an entity submitting the order to the Company via the Website.
II. Rules for the purchase of goods
- Before placing an order, the Ordering Party expressly accepts the provisions of these Regulations in its entirety. Lack of acceptance excludes the possibility of concluding a sales agreement with the Company.
- Orders can be placed via the order form. To successfully place an order, it is necessary to fill in all the boxes marked as "required".
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after 15.00, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are considered on the next working day.
- Placing an order is not tantamount to concluding a sales contract. The sales contract is concluded between the Company and the Ordering Party at the moment of confirmation of the order by the Company.
- The price of the sale of goods is the price in accordance with the price list in force at the time of ordering. The company publishes the current price list on the Website.
- In the absence of the ordered goods in the Company's warehouse, the Company will promptly inform the Ordering Party about the fastest possible date of execution of the order and the associated extension of the execution time. In this situation, the Contracting Authority has the right to withdraw from the contract within 3 days from the date of receipt of the information referred to above.
- If the Company determines discounts, these discounts do not apply to the purchase of goods from promotions or sales.
- The Company exercises due diligence to ensure that the content of the Website corresponds as accurately as possible to reality, however photos of goods may differ slightly from reality. Any differences in the appearance of the goods ordered with the received goods do not constitute grounds for complaints.
- The commercial offer contained in the content of the Website is valid only on the territory of Poland.
- The company issues VAT invoices.
III. Shipping and payment
- The company sends the ordered goods only in Poland.
- Shipping costs are covered by the Buyer, unless the Company offers the Purchaser that it will cover these costs on its own. Shipping costs are set in the order confirmation, however, these costs are set on the basis of a courier or other postal operator price list, without additional margin.
- Ordered goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Ordering Party in the order form via courier.
- The Company sends goods purchased via the Website for pre-payment within 3 business days counted from the day the receivables for the goods are credited to the Company's account. In justified cases, the Company may agree to send goods on delivery or with a deferred payment date.
- The company is not responsible for the activities of courier companies.
- In the case of loss of the shipment, re-shipment of the goods or refund of the price may take place after considering the complaint lodged with the courier company.
- The buyer is obliged to check the condition of the packaging in the presence of a representative of the courier company. If the packaging shows traces of damage or opening, the Ordering Party is obliged to draw up a damage report in the presence of a representative of the courier company and sign this report together with that representative.
IV. Warranty, liability of the company, complaints and return of goods
- All goods sold by the Company are covered by the manufacturer's quality warranty. The company does not provide an additional warranty.
- Goods and equipment sold by the Company must be prepared and assembled according to the instructions of the manufacturer of the vehicle. Their installation and commissioning may only be carried out by qualified personnel with specific qualifications and training, which mainly means specialists of an authorized service station. Improper or incomplete installation can cause damage even if the damage is to persons' health.
- Detailed technical data and an official list of authorized authorized service stations can be found at the producers' internet address:
- WABCO - http://www.wabco-auto.com/pl/findwabco
- HALDEX- http://www.haldex.com/en-GB/Europe/Partners/CVS-Distributors--Service-Centers/Distributors-and-Service-Centers-Search/
- KNORR- http: //www.knorr remsecvs.com/en/contact_1/europeanaftermarketservicecentres/europeanaftermarketservicecentres_1.jsp
- In connection with the wording of paragraph 2 above. The Ordering Party is obliged to read all documents and instructions attached to the purchased goods. The company is not liable for damage to property or persons arising as a result of the assembly or commissioning of purchased goods.
- Proof of purchase is necessary in case of complaint and return of goods.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended), a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within ten days, determined in the manner specified in art. 10 para. 1. of this Act.
- The returned product will be accepted only if it is delivered to the store in the original, undamaged factory packaging, with its complete contents (not only the device itself, but also any other accessories, instructions and documents attached). Goods and accessories attached to it will be returned unchanged and may bear only traces of use related to the usual checking of things, but it is not considered fitting or installing the goods in vehicles or other devices of the Ordering Party for ordinary checking.
- The returned goods should be secured against damage during transport together with a written declaration of withdrawal from the contract, proof of purchase and the statement should contain details of the Ordering Party and a clear indication of how the Purchaser wants to collect the goods refunded for the goods (in the case of transfer to a bank account account number).
- In other cases than those indicated in paragraph 6-8 above, the Ordering Party is not entitled to withdraw from the contract or refund the amount due.
- The ordering party covers the costs of dispatching goods intended for exchange, return or complaints.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Company shall immediately refund to the Employer the costs related to the dispatch of the goods being complained about.
- By accepting the provisions of the Regulations, the Employer submits a statement in which he agrees to the processing and use of his personal data for the purpose of the contract, as well as to handle any complaints and to facilitate possible future purchases. The scope of collected data is minimal and applies only to data that is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned goals. This data is not processed or used for any other purpose.
- Personal data is placed in a secured database of the store, which is not available to unauthorized persons. Data processing is performed only by employees of the Company in order to deliver the ordered parcel or payment operators in order to service payments for a specific order.
- The customer always has the right to inspect and correct his data. At any time, he may also demand that they be discontinued.
VI. Other provisions
- In matters not covered by the above regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply. The dispute issues are settled by the common orchard competent for the seat of the Company.
- The company reserves the right to change the Regulations. All changes to the Regulations are effective from the date they are published on the Website.