§ 1 General provisions
1. This document defines the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of customers using the Online Store available at the internet address: pneumot.pl. The document also defines the rules for the use of "cookies".
2. The administrator of the personal data of the Online Store Customers within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data is the business activity of Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe "L.G. PNEUMOT "Sp. z o.o. ul. Brochowska 20 B, 52-019 Wrocław NIP: 899 10 10 149, telephone number: (+48) 071 341 69 09, e-mail: email@example.com
3. The Administrator declares that he adheres to the rules on the protection of personal data of persons using the website and all legal regulations provided for by the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135 ).
4. Data sets of people using the website are submitted to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection. The data contained in the application are always up to date and each time they are subject to immediate updating, no later than within 30 days from the date of changing the personal data protection measures. The collections have a comprehensive description of the protection methods used by the Administrator.
5. The Customer has the right to ask the Administrator to obtain comprehensive information on how his personal data is used. We always strive to inform you about the data we collect, how we use it, what purposes we want to serve and to whom we communicate it, what protection we provide to other entities and provide information about the institutions to contact in case of doubts.
6. The administrator applies all technical measures indicated in the GIODO application, such as: means of physical protection of personal data, hardware measures of IT and telecommunications infrastructure, security measures within software tools and databases, and organizational measures ensuring adequate protection of personal data being processed, in particular protecting data personal data before making them available to unauthorized third parties, obtaining by unauthorized persons and using them for unknown reasons, as well as accidental or deliberate change, loss, damage or destruction of such data.
7. The Online Store Seller, in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations and in this document, has exclusive access to data. Access to the Customer's personal data may also be entrusted to other entities by means of which the Customer makes payments for purchases in the Online Store, which collect, process and store personal data in accordance with its Regulations and entities that have the task of delivering the Goods to the Customer. Access to the Customer's personal data is granted to the above entities to the extent necessary and only one that will ensure the implementation of their services so that the Customer can purchase and receive the Goods and pay for them.
§ 2 Privacy rules
1. The Seller shall take all actions necessary to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the Customers' personal data of the Online Store and use personal data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose for which the User entrusted data to the Administrator.
2. The customer has the right to obtain clear and complete information on how we use his personal data and for what purposes they are needed. We always clearly inform about the data we collect, how and to whom we pass it, and provide information about entities to contact in case of doubts, questions or comments.
3. In case of any doubts regarding the Seller's use of the Customer's personal data, the Seller shall immediately take action to clarify and dispel such doubts, in a full and comprehensive manner, we shall answer all questions related to this.
4. The Administrator makes every effort to protect Customers of the Online Store against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information in our possession.
5. The administrator will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and will cooperate with data protection authorities and law enforcement agencies authorized to do so. In the absence of provisions on the protection of personal data, we will act in accordance with generally accepted data protection principles, principles of social coexistence as well as established customs.
§ 3 The scope and purpose of collecting personal data
1. The Seller processes Clients' personal data necessary for the correct implementation of services available in the Online Store and for accounting purposes, i.e .:
a) in order to place an order in the Online Store,
b) in order to conclude a sales contract,
c) to issue an invoice V
d) keeping a Customer Account,
e) implementation of the Newsletter service,
f) implementation of the Contact Form service.
2. The Seller collects, processes and stores the following Customer data:
a) e-mail address (e-mail),
b) name and surname,
c) the name and registered office of the company,
d) tax identification number (NIP),
e) delivery address,
f) telephone number.
3. The Seller declares that the provision of data by the Customer in the above-mentioned scope is completely voluntary, and at the same time necessary for the full implementation by the Seller of services provided via the Online Store.
§ 4 "Cookies" policy
1. The Seller automatically collects the information contained in Cookies files in order to collect data related to the use of the website by the Customer or the User. Cookies are a small part of the text that the website sends to the Customer's browser and which the browser sends back at the next entries to the site. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending a temporary identifier after logging in. The administrator uses "session" cookies stored on the Customer's end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser and "permanent" cookies stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in Cookie parameters or until they are removed by the Customer.
2. Cookie files adjust and optimize the Online Store and its offer for the needs of customers through activities such as creating statistics of the Online Store's views and ensuring the security of the Online Store. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the client's session after leaving the website, they allow him to return to the contents of the basket without losing its parameters, which would entail the necessity to select the Goods again.
3. The Customer may at any time using his web browser completely block and delete the collection of cookies.
4. Blocking the possibility of collecting cookies on his device may hinder or prevent the use of certain functionalities of the Online Store, to which the Client is fully entitled, but must in this situation be aware of the functional limitations available on the Online Store website.
5. A customer who does not want to use "cookies" in the above-described purpose at any time can delete them manually. To read the detailed instructions for the procedure, please visit the website of the manufacturer of the web browser used by the client.
6. More information about Cookies is available in the help menu of any web browser. Examples of Internet browsers that support these "cookies" are Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, and Opera.
§ 5 Rights and obligations
1. The Administrator has the right, as well as the statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding the Online Store Customers to public authorities or to third parties who submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
2. The Customer has the right to access their personal data collected by the Administrator at any time. The right covering the possibility of verification, modification, supplementation, as well as the removal and cessation of processing of the Customer's personal data, is due without giving any reason.
3. In order to exercise its rights, the Customer may at any time send a relevant declaration of will to the address of the Data Administrator or via electronic mail.
4. Removal of personal data or termination of processing by the Administrator may result in a complete lack of possibility to provide services provided via the Online Store, or their serious limitation.
5. The administrator undertakes to comply with the applicable law and generally accepted principles of social coexistence.